DIY CAMPAIGNS

DIY Campaigns

With our DIY platform you can easily create and run your own social media campaigns.

After the simple registration, our intuitive assistant will guide you through all necessary steps to create a successful campaign. We ask you for all the important data necessary for the campaign.

After you have created the briefing, the campaign will be unlocked on our internal marketplace. Using your predefined filters, suitable petfluencers are immediately informed about the new campaign. You can then apply directly to it.

After successful matching with the matching petfluencers, they create the corresponding content and the campaign starts. During the campaign we permanently analyze all necessary key facts so that you get a detailed reporting at the end. The payment to the Petfluencer is also done automatically by the platform.

Simply you cannot carry out a social media campaign. What does it cost? We take 20% of the budget, the remaining 80% is paid to the Petfluencer.

Use our DIY-platform to create social media campaigns on your own

en_US
de_DE en_US